Parents & Friends
Parents and Friends (P&F) is a great way to regularly catch up and have a cuppa with other parents and caregivers. P&F promotes fellowship and friendship and is a great way to connect with the school community.
P&F is a Sub-Committee of Governing Council and although a little less formal than other school committees, still plays an important role in the function of the school.
The Parents and Friends Sub-Committee is a dedicated group of volunteers which:-
• Provides a forum for parents/caregivers to share their ideas, concerns and knowledge
• Has a representative with voting rights on the CAS Governing Council. This gives parents the avenue to present directly to the School's governing body and give feedback to Governing Council to assist with decision making
• Keeps parents informed of what is happening at the School
• Enables parents to be informed and involved in their children's education and school activities
• Arranges guest speakers and seminars on subjects concerning children, young people and parents to help with education and well-being
• Organises special days and functions for students as necessary
• Organises hot food days each term for the school community
• Arranges catering at sports carnivals and school events
• Donates equipment and items that are needed by the school community, through fundraising. P&F has input into purchasing what is most required and beneficial to the school and students
Meetings are held once per term. Additional meetings will be arranged as/when required. Everyone is welcome.
P&F Information and dates of meetings will be advertised in the school newsletter and on the CAS website.
If you wish to get in contact with a member of the P&F Group please contact the School front office for details.